Join our fun active team

Join our fun active team
This team is for people who sell on Etsy and love connecting with other shop owners!

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Fathers Day Celebration

Next holiday is father's day- What do you need to make the day special?

Here's how the team is planning on spending Father's Day Enjoy!

Kelleen Sterling from KelleenKreations says

If I have company over I don't want my table to get stained from their drinks. So i'll use some drink coasters-



by KelleenKreations on Etsy

If I cook something hot I'm going to need a pot holder to put the food on-

by KelleenKreations on Etsy

If I cook a meal for the day I'm not going to want to get my clothes dirty. So I'll wear this nice apron-

by KelleenKreations on Etsy


If I had a daughter who wanted to help me cook she could wear this apron-

by KelleenKreations on Etsy

My Vintage Owl Napkin Holder will be the Center piece on the Table when I cook dinner for my Father this coming Fathers Day!



A. Maily from AMailys says
After my Father goes Duck hunting I know he would enjoy a nice cool drink with his family and friend. We will put out the rival team coaster to have a good sport discussions.


by AMailys on Etsy



by AMailys on Etsy



by AMailys on Etsy



We LOVE our green ball mason jar lantern so much and we made one for My Dad Amanda's Dad at the cemetery that we hang from his Shepards Hook. We also make him a card for Father's Day that we inclose safety and securly in some Plexiglass to keep it safe from the weather.


by AppalachianArtisans on Etsy






by Amazingkeyrings on Etsy


by Amazingkeyrings on Etsy



Many Blessings to every father out there, 
from 

Show & Tell- your Etsy Business- Team (Satet)


No comments:

Post a Comment